Blue Solar Water: “Let Go & Let God”.
What does Blue Solar Water Do? In the best-selling book Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len (Hawaiian Ho’oponopono master), Dr. Len states that “Drinking Blue Solar Water transmutes memories replaying problems in the subconscious mind and helps the body to Let Go & Let God“.
Benefits and Uses:
How to Make Blue Solar Water:
- Get a blue glass bottle, fill it with tap water…
- If the bottle has a metal cap, Do Not use the cap: use a cork to seal the top of the bottle or wrap it with plastic wrap… (these bottles have non-metallic lids so they’re easy to use)…
- Place the bottle in direct sunlight or under an incandescent lamp for one hour or more.
- Do not put under a fluorescent lamp.
How to Use Blue Water:
- Use it for anything you use water for!
- Important information on using Blue Glass Bottles and keeping them from breaking!
More Information about Blue Solar Water
Blue Solar Water is good for so many uses. You are not limited to anything. If you use water for it, or use water to do it,
then you can use Blue Solar Water. Now there are some practical limitations: for example, it’d be hard to fill a swimming pool
with these 1 liter bottles! Other than that, your imagination is the limit.
I have a window that gets lots of direct sunlight. Unless it’s a rainy or cloudy day, I usually just open the window and sit a
bottle or two on sill outside window. By lunch-time (or after dark when I forget) I have plenty of Blue Solar Water to use for hot tea,
coffee, ice water, etc. Personally, I think it tastes better than the filtered water from the refrigerator.
- Wash your new blue glass bottles before using them.
- Fill your blue glass bottle with tap water.
- Never use a metal cap (our bottles have a flip-top plastic cap with a rubber washer).
- Never place under fluorescent lighting.
- Place outside in direct sunlight, or under an incandescent bulb.
- Rewash bottles occasionally as needed…
Note: The Tops Snap Off! The spring tops snap off these bottles (the end of the springs fit into a small indention on either side of the bottle top – these indentions do not go all the way through the glass). If you’re concerned about the metal, you can remove the tops and use these bottles with a cork or plastic wrap.
The Tops Snap Off! Close-up of top of bottle without cap and metal spring. The tops can be removed for cleaning or for use with a cork.
I received my bottles today. Your packaging was done with loving care. Well done, tons of bubble wrap, and bottles wrapped in foam, plus units partitioned with cardboard. Mediocre is a dime a dozen now a days… You far surpassed the average business with employees that tank through the day etc… GREAT JOB!
~Jeffrey from Wisconsin
“I really do love my blue bottles!”
~Lorie in California
“I love the blue glass bottles and have already started to use some of them. Thank you for providing them at a reasonable cost.”
~Lisa in Texas
Order Plenty of Bottles so You’re Never Short of Blue Solar Water!